[EP-tech] Re: index.html

Ian Stuart Ian.Stuart at ed.ac.uk
Fri Apr 12 12:27:07 BST 2013

On 12/04/13 11:55, mahesh kumar wrote:
> Yes. I am encountering that problem. But in index.xpage is that i can
> edit only the body part. Because in that file i cannot see any section
> that defines logo, menu bar,headers and all. It starts from rss feeds
> upto the footer. But in index.html the header is also defined but its
> not getting modified. So can i add sections for header in index.xpage as
> well?

If you want to edit the template (that is, the menu & above, and the
footer & below) then read http://wiki.eprints.org/w/Branding,_the_next_level

(also read http://wiki.eprints.org/w/Branding_with_confidence - which
was first written before the previous page, but has been updated fairly
recently)

--

Ian Stuart.
EDINA,

http://edina.ac.uk/

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.