[EP-tech] Re: index.html

mahesh kumar kadirimahi at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 11:55:16 BST 2013

Yes. I am encountering that problem. But in index.xpage is that i can edit
only the body part. Because in that file i cannot see any section that
defines logo, menu bar,headers and all. It starts from rss feeds upto the
footer. But in index.html the header is also defined but its not getting
modified. So can i add sections for header in index.xpage as well?