[EP-tech] customization

keerthana reddy mkeerthana054 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 08:48:20 BST 2013

Sir, we want to customize the repository for which we need to change the
style sheet. we found many free css stylesheets on net but when we place
that code in the place of the existing style sheet nothing is getting
changed, errors sometimes. I also created a different theme for it and
placed the code in css file n then activated it in cfg.d. Should we change
the code in the format which eprints accepts?In short we have created a new
theme and enabled it in cfg.d.
*Sample codes:*

*The theme which i downloaded:*
body {
font-size : 13px;
background:#000;
}
#outer{
margin: 0 auto;
width: 795px;
padding:0;
background: #222629;
border-left:2px outset #222629;
}

*The theme existing in my repository:*

 .ep_tm_archivetitle {
        display: block;
        padding: 10px;
        color: #D4FAE7;
}

.ep_tm_menu, .ep_tm_header {
      background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #525252;
}

.ep_tm_logo {
        display: none;
}
The two codes are different in the way they appear. I mean in the latter
.ep_tm_ is common.Should it be included?
We lack knowledge in css.I just want to know how i should use the downloded
style sheet in the place of the existing ones.Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you.

Regards
*M.Keerthana*