[EP-tech] EPrints meeting in Munich

Schallehn, Volker volker.schallehn at ub.uni-muenchen.de
Fri Apr 5 15:11:09 BST 2013

I would like to invite especially the colleagues in the German speaking
countries Austria, Switzerland and Germany for an EPrints meeting in Munich,
Germany, to be held on

	Friday, 26th of April in Munich University Library, Germany
	from 12:00 until about 17:00

Also colleagues are welcome who don't use EPrints yet, but are interested in EPrints.

The agenda is as follows:

1. The future of EPrints (N.N., Southampton)
2. Technical aspects of EPrints (Q&A, discussion)
3. How to change the IR software to EPrints (Gernot Deinzer, Regensburg)
4. EPrints and the German DINI-Certificate  (Volker Schallehn, Munich)
5. EPrints Community in Austria, Switzerland and Germany (discussion)

If you are interested in attending the meeting please send an email to
'open-access at ub.uni-muenchen.de' until April, 12th.

I look forward to hearing from you. Please do contact me if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Volker

--
Volker Schallehn

Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
Universitätsbibliothek
Referat Elektronisches Publizieren

Geschwister-Scholl-Platz 1, 80539 München, Germany
E-Mail: volker.schallehn at ub.uni-muenchen.de