[EP-tech] Edit, Update and delete repo from third party tool.

Abdul Bashet a.bashet at ulcc.ac.uk
Wed Apr 3 11:13:19 BST 2013

Hi,

I was wandering if there is any plugin/example to edit/update/delete existing repository from third party without using SWORD. Currently I am working on ePrints version 3.2.4 and SWORD 1.3. We do not want to go for upgrade to the latest version for this moment.

One of my colleague advise me to use REST.PM. I am not sure if it is the right one. Also I am not familiar with Perl. I am developing a moodle plugin by using php. SWORD supposed to be the best option for this purpose. I was able to deposit by using SWORD 1.3 but could not edit/update/delete.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Regards,

Abdul Bashet
E-Learning Developer

t: 020 7863 1330 (ext: 8089)
e: a.bashet at ulcc.ac.uk
w: www.ulcc.ac.uk<http://www.ulcc.ac.uk/>

The University of London is an exempt charity in England and Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (reg. no. SC041194)