[EP-tech] {Disarmed} Eprints installation error in - UNICODE:: Normalize is required to normalize strings at /usr/share/../views.pm line 782

Sankaralingam R sankar at avesthagen.com
Tue Sep 25 08:56:39 BST 2012

Hi,

I am trying to install EPrints for a digiatal repository system in our
office in ubuntu server. When I am doing regular maintenance in
bin/generate_views <repository id>, I am getting the below error

UNICODE:: Normalize is required to normalize strings at
/usr/share/eprints3/perl_lib/EPrints/Update/Views.pm line 782

Could you tell me what to do. I used apt-get method to EPrints.

regards

Sankar

agl bstl copy2

SANKARALINGAM R. | DOCUMENTATION HEAD

AVESTHAGEN LIMITED, Discoverer, 9th Floor, International Tech Park,
Whitefield Road, Bangalore 560 066, India

T: +91 80 2841 1665 ext. 5047 | C: +91 9886057124 | E: sankar at avesthagen.com
|   <http://www.avesthagen.com/> www.avesthagen.com

This e-mail message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally
privileged information. It should not be used by anyone who is not the
original intended recipient. If you have erroneously received this message,
please delete it immediately and notify the sender. The recipient
acknowledges that Avesthagen Limited / or its subsidiary Companies, as the
case may be, are unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the
integrity of / over the contents of the information contained in  e-mail
transmissions and further acknowledges that any views expressed in this
message are those of the individual sender and no binding nature of the
message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with
due authority of Avesthagen Limited  and / or its subsidiary Companies, as
applicable. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and
defects.

Grab hundreds of Free EBooks, Visit:
<http://booksbuddies.com/?ref=mrsankar> http://booksbuddies.com?ref=mrsankar
Build your online free EBook Library, Visit:
<http://booksbuddies.com/?ref=mrsankar> http://booksbuddies.com?ref=mrsankar