[EP-tech] Re: Is IRStats 1.0.3 compatible with EPrints 3.3.10?

Pauline Simpson psimpson07 at aol.com
Thu Sep 13 13:16:30 BST 2012

 Seb

Will it be possible to configure the new IRStats under All Items to include with Authors and Item Type in the dropdown box, Institutions,  Departments, Divisions (or in our case Issuing Agency with stats produced for a specific Issuing Agency)?

 I appreciate we are looking at work in progress, but would be good to know if this option will be available.

thanks  Pauline