[EP-tech] Re: OAI Harvester

Jean-Marie Le Bechec Jean-Marie.LeBechec at inp-toulouse.fr
Thu Sep 13 07:48:22 BST 2012

Hello Seb,

I still need a little help. I have no difficulty in the field "Author"
with this code:

         my $nom = $self->get_node_content( $xml, 'creator' );
         my( $family, $given ) = split /,\s*/, $nom;
         push @{$epdata->{creators_name}}, { family => $family, given =>
$given };

But now i am trying to write data into a field of type "subject" like:

I tried without success things like:
         my $instit = "INPT";
         push @{$epdata->{instit}}, { instit => $instit };

This code writes well but not what I want:

Institution:    ?? HASH(0x6207540) ??

how could I do this? It must be very simple, but I can not do it ...

Finally, if you have a complete example code, I'm interested!

Thanks again.

Jean-Marie

Jean Marie Le Bechec
Service Commun de la Documentation
Responsable ingenierie documentaire
&
Direction du Systeme d'Information
Referent Etudes

Institut National Polytechnique de Toulouse
6 allee Emile Monso - bp 34038 -
31029 Toulouse cedex 4
Tel : 05 34 32 31 16
Mail : lebechec at inp-toulouse.fr