[EP-tech] Re: Citation import plugin errors

Mark Gregson mark.gregson at qut.edu.au
Wed Sep 12 03:10:03 BST 2012

RE: the Scopus API update
I was going to do this soon but if you get it done I'd be happy to patch your code in with an appropriate citation.

RE: Link Article Match Retrieval Service http://wokinfo.com/products_tools/products/related/amr/
I wasn't aware of it but it sounds like it may be a simpler option than the current API and it provides direct linking to the record in WoS which the currently used API doesn't.

Cheers
Mark