[EP-tech] Re: Please help with problem: Start with new eprints

Phil Pearson philpearson at iinet.net.au
Mon Sep 10 07:18:31 BST 2012

Not an expert here but I did manage to get it running on ubuntu
(although I did get lots of great help from the eprints community post
install).  I know you said you did everything on the procedure but it
should be revisited because the web page should have come up.  did
you add this line to  /etc/apache2/sites-available/eprints

	Include /opt/eprints3/cfg/apache.conf