[EP-tech] Date order of RSS feed

Malcolm Bodger M.Bodger at westminster.ac.uk
Tue Oct 30 11:54:29 GMT 2012

Hi,

I'm having a problem with the RSS feed in that I would like the output in published date order, not the order deposited.

Using RSS2 I see the deposited date appear as a heading and the published date in brackets in the text. I would like the heading to be the published date. Can anyone advise on this?

Thanks,

Malcolm.

The University of Westminster is a charity and a company limited by guarantee. Registration number: 977818 England. Registered Office: 309 Regent Street, London W1B 2UW.