[EP-tech] Re: Citation Import Plugin Error

Mark Gregson mark.gregson at qut.edu.au
Thu Oct 25 06:44:34 BST 2012

Hi Sheraaz

What version of EPrints are you running?

The first thing to check is that the plugin and its parent class are both in the correct location, e.g., /opt/eprints3/perl_lib/EPrints/Plugins/Import/ and /opt/eprints3/perl_lib/EPrints/Plugins/Import/CitationService/.

Then check that archive/cfg/cfg.d/gscholar.pl exists and defines search_cites and search_title functions.

You might want to check that the eprints user has permission to read all of those files.

After that check that WWW::Mechanize::Sleepy is installed.

Cheers
Mark

Mark Gregson | Applications and Development Team Leader
Library eServices | Queensland University of Technology
Level 3 | R Block | Kelvin Grove Campus | GPO Box 2434 | Brisbane 4001
Phone: +61 7 3138 3782 | Web: http://eprints.qut.edu.au/<http://www.qut.edu.au/>