[EP-tech] Citation Import Plugin Error

Sheraaz Buksh sheraaz.a.buksh at usp.ac.fj
Thu Oct 25 03:05:16 BST 2012

Hi there

I have setup the citation import plugin on my repository however when running the import_citationdata or update_citatationdata commands I ran into the following error

Starting EPrints Repository.
Connecting to DB ... done.
Plugin 'Import::CitationService::GScholar' not found.
Ending EPrints Repository.

I have tried to debug the import_citationdata  file and it seems it fails  at the below given code.

$plugin = $session->plugin(
                $pluginmap->{$datasetid},
                Handler => $handler,
                net_retry => {
                        max => $net_retry_max,
                        interval => $net_retry_interval,
                },
                parse_retry => {
                        max => $parse_retry_max,
                        interval => $parse_retry_interval,
                },
        );

Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Sheraaz Buksh

IT Officer
Office of the Pro-Vice Chancellor (Research & International)
Research Office
The University of the South Pacific
Laucala Campus, Suva, Fiji Islands
Ph: (679) 323 2316