[EP-tech] Re: DOI search - exact match?

Sebastien Francois sf2 at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Oct 23 15:05:06 BST 2012

Can you use a custom script?

my $q = $session->param( ...name of the <form> param... );

my $list = $session->dataset( 'archive' )->search(
     filters => [ { meta_fields => [ "id_number" ], value => $q, match
);

if( $list->count == 0 )
{ ... }
elsif( $list->count > 1 )
{ ... }

my $match = $list->item( 0 );

Make sure you have your metadata clean cause people sometime use
different formats for DOI's (doi:// etc..)

Seb