[EP-tech] Problem with the RSS plugin

Malcolm Bodger M.Bodger at westminster.ac.uk
Tue Oct 23 10:22:09 BST 2012

Hi,

I'm having a problem installing the RSS plugin

http://files.eprints.org/492

I get the error:

Can't locate object method "new" via package "EPrints::Plugin::Export::ALLRSS
" (perhaps you forgot to load "EPrints::Plugin::Export::ALLRSS"?) at /usr/share/eprints3/perl_lib/EPrints/Plugin
Factory.pm line 242.\n

I thought I just had to copy it to the perl_lib/Eprints/Plugin/Export folder, but am I missing something?

Thanks,

Malcolm.

The University of Westminster is a charity and a company limited by guarantee. Registration number: 977818 England. Registered Office: 309 Regent Street, London W1B 2UW.