[EP-tech] Re: Views

Sebastien Francois sf2 at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Oct 22 15:12:05 BST 2012

Hi John,

Yes I use filters in views, and I think by using the same syntax as you
do, e.g. (real life example):

                 filters => [
                         { meta_fields => [ "collections" ], value =>
"research", describe => 0 }
                 ],

Some repositories have completely separated certain topics (for example
'Archives' from the rest of the repository), see:

http://usir.salford.ac.uk/view/archive_dates/

VS.

http://usir.salford.ac.uk/view/year/

^^ these work by setting the "filters" appropriately. Items appear to
belong to separate repositories, but nope, it's all under the same roof!

Seb.