[EP-tech] Controlling visibility by user

Adams, Thomas tadams at cshl.edu
Tue Oct 16 18:30:34 BST 2012

Would like to move my Eprints instance from a campus-only resource to a world accessible resource.

To facilitate this, would like to offer the ability to control the visibility/access/searchability  of certain deposited items.
I am envisioning access based upon department-only, campus-wide (by IP address) or world-wide access groups.

Where do I begin?

I see plugins for OpenID, blackout, reference to OneSharePerms but not seeing how to put it all together.

-Tom