[EP-tech] How to suppress certain eprint types from oai export?

Florian Heß hess at ub.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri Oct 12 11:58:46 BST 2012

Hi,

we have eprint types that we do not want to appear via oai. How to
exclude them? Do we need to list all the other types we WANT in
$c->{oai}{filters} in cfg.d/oai2.pl? Those would be the majority and we
would need to keep in mind to add types to this list if we introduce
some in the future.

I'd like to suggest, if there is no other solution already, to add
negative counterparts für the existing matching operators "!in"/"not_in"
for "in", "!ex"/"not_ex" for ex etc.

Cheers,
Florian

--