[EP-tech] SWORD Endpoint

Harry Newton hnewton at lincoln.ac.uk
Tue Oct 9 15:12:05 BST 2012

Hi,

I have a question about depositing into ePrints via SWORD.

I have a php library to get the service document, then attempt to deposit a file. However, the service document always returns 401 unauthorised. This is even though I'm passing the username and password.
As for depositing, I am unsure of the url I should be depositing to. I understand it is my ePrints host, but what would the rest of the URL be? For example, the service document is <eprints>/sword-app/servicedocument. I just need to know how to deposit for a specific ePrint of a specific user.

Thanks,

Harry Newton