[EP-tech] Re: irstats stopped working out of the blue

Mark Gregson mark.gregson at qut.edu.au
Tue Oct 2 02:24:41 BST 2012

Hi Fran

The first step would be to make sure that new data is being written to the access table, e.g., that there are rows with a datestamp after 21/09. If there is data in the access table then the problem is likely with IRStats.

Cheers
Mark

Mark Gregson | Applications and Development Team Leader
Library eServices | Queensland University of Technology
Level 3 | R Block | Kelvin Grove Campus | GPO Box 2434 | Brisbane 4001
Phone: +61 7 3138 3782 | Web: http://eprints.qut.edu.au/<http://www.qut.edu.au/>