[EP-tech] problem ordering search results with different language interface

John Rodriquez praaks at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 14:12:37 GMT 2012

Hello,

Maybe someone can help me with this problem. When I switch to a different
language, I can no longer order search results. If I switch back to
English, everything works fine. I can order by author, title, etc. The page
phrases for the search pages have all been translated, but have I left
something out? Do I need to change something else in the configuration
files to be able to order search results when the interface uses the other
language?

Thanks in advance,

John Rodriquez