[EP-tech] Re: Installing IRStat

Centro de Documentación cendocu at gmail.com
Wed May 30 18:33:18 BST 2012

Yuri,

IRStats requires the following Perl modules:

 Geo::IP::PurePerl (or Geo::IP)
 Date::Calc
 Logfile::EPrints
 Locale::Country

To install from CPAN, run (as root):

 $ cpan Geo::IP::PurePerl Date::Calc Logfile::EPrints Locale::Country

(CPAN may require configuring and/or install further dependencies)

You need to install this

$ cpan Logfile::EPrints

or maybe

$ CPAN