[EP-tech] Re: #include in Eprints 3.3.9 // error

Sebastien Francois sf2 at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu May 24 11:09:28 BST 2012

Hi,

That kind of problems is caused by the Lightbox (JS library used by
EPrints) being loaded twice. Have a look at the source of your example
page: you will see that instead of returning an HTML fragment, the
#include /cgi/latest_tool returns the entire page - so my guess here is
that the param "?mainonly=yes" got lost on the way.

We've had many troubles with using #include too (mostly because of
params not being passed properly to the CGI), we're using a simple Ajax
callback now instead.

Seb.