[EP-tech] Re: Issues installing IRStats

Berry, Rob Robert.Berry at liverpool.ac.uk
Tue May 22 13:49:09 BST 2012

Hi Seb,

Ah right, I see. So accesses is downloads, not just views of metadata. The update_table command is no longer giving me that error now that I've downloaded some files.

However, the table views are still just printing 'None' for many (such as TopTenTable) - is this to do with how little data there is, or does it indicate a problem?

Best wishes, Rob