[EP-tech] Re: Fw: Fail install epindexer services

Sebastien Francois sf2 at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu May 17 15:03:49 BST 2012

How did you install EPrints? I mean did you run the "configure" and
"install" commands at some point?

Your "epindexer" file is the same as "epindexer.in" (which the 'install'
process should have prepared for you).

so @PREFIX@ etc.. should have a real value (eg /opt/eprints3/) - change
them by hand if you want, but something's gone wrong there.

Seb.