[EP-tech] 10_core.pl regeneration. HElP

ERI UB Belize eriubrepository.bz at gmail.com
Tue May 8 22:32:41 BST 2012

hi,
I am testing out a backup method if eprints ever went down or files got
corrupted.
I want to copy over the version from the production server to a test
server. Thereafter, I would have to modify the DNS entry.
I was reading that this is done through the 10_core.pl
Do I edit this file directly?
In addition, in the 10_core.pl file it states:

This file was created by bin/epadmin
# You can regenerate this file by doing ./bin/epadmin config_core eriubpubs

Where do I run those regeneration commands?

What all would I have to edit so the test version and the production
version would be accessed from different URL's?