[EP-tech] Re: Eprints error Language code unknown

Ігор Ростиславович admin at oa.edu.ua
Fri May 4 12:13:54 BST 2012


Ok. Thanks. I loked at that table...I use 2 languages on the site. English
and Ukrainian. uk on my site is Ukrainian language. What defaultlanguage
property do? I didn't find any changes on the site after setting it on "en"
(Just on the search).
--
Ihor
www.oa.edu.ua



2012/5/4 Sebastien Francois <sf2 at ecs.soton.ac.uk>

> **
> Hi Igor,
>
> Ha good!.. in 3.3.8, we didn't use the Xapian Stemmer (the thing that
> brought the error in 3.3.9) so it makes sense that it worked then.
> Generally 'uk' is not a valid language code (the language is English aka
> 'en'). See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_639.
>
> I don't know what goes wrong in the advanced search / creators (note that
> Xapian only deals with the simple search, not the advanced one). Perhaps
> Tim B will have something to say on that one.
>
> Seb.
>
>
>
> Thanks! I changed to en
> $c->{defaultlanguage} = 'en'; , and now it's work!
> In previous version (3.3.8) my  defaultlanguage was set to uk and works
> normal too. Interesting... =)
> Is it ok If my default lang is uk and I set en?
>
>
> On 03/05/12 18:52, Ігор Ростиславович wrote:
>
> Also, I found one more problem in Xapian. When I try to search in the
> field Creators in Cyrillic it show me 0 results. In English it's ok.
> You can try here: http://eprints.oa.edu.ua/cgi/search/advanced
> --
> Ihor
> www.oa.edu.ua
>
>
>
> 2012/5/3 Ігор Ростиславович <admin at oa.edu.ua>
>
>> Thanks! I changed to en $c->{defaultlanguage} = 'en'; , and now it's
>> work!
>>  In previous version (3.3.8) my  defaultlanguage was set to uk and works
>> normal too. Interesting... =)
>> Is it ok If my default lang is uk and I set en?
>> --
>> Ihor
>>  www.oa.edu.ua
>>
>>
>>
>> 2012/5/3 Sebastien Francois <sf2 at ecs.soton.ac.uk>
>>
>>>  I reproduced the error, try applying:
>>>
>>> http://trac.eprints.org/eprints/changeset/7676
>>>
>>> However, change your default language to something else than 'uk' ;-)
>>>
>>>
>>> Seb.
>>>
>>> On 03/05/12 15:10, Ігор Ростиславович wrote:
>>>
>>>  Hello. I had upgrade eprints to 3.3.9 from 3.3.8.
>>> After upgrade, fast search stop work. When I type something it shows me:
>>> * Internal Server Error*
>>> In error logs i see: [error] Exception: Language code uk unknown How can
>>> I fix it? Thanks.
>>> site: http://eprints.oa.edu.ua/
>>>
>>> ---
>>> Ihor
>>>  www.oa.edu.ua
>>>
>>>
>>> *** Options: http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/eprints-tech
>>>
>>> *** Archive: http://www.eprints.org/tech.php/
>>> *** EPrints community wiki: http://wiki.eprints.org/
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> *** Options:
>>> http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/eprints-tech
>>> *** Archive: http://www.eprints.org/tech.php/
>>> *** EPrints community wiki: http://wiki.eprints.org/
>>>
>>>
>>
>
> *** Options: http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/eprints-tech
> *** Archive: http://www.eprints.org/tech.php/
> *** EPrints community wiki: http://wiki.eprints.org/
>
>
>
> *** Options: http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/eprints-tech
> *** Archive: http://www.eprints.org/tech.php/
> *** EPrints community wiki: http://wiki.eprints.org/
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/pipermail/eprints-tech/attachments/20120504/f15f4a4e/attachment.html 


More information about the Eprints-tech mailing list