[EP-tech] Re: Eprints error Language code unknown

Sebastien Francois sf2 at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu May 3 15:52:21 BST 2012

Hi,

I don't have a 3.3.9 to test against right now, but this error seems to
be thrown by Search::Xapian::Stem when using an unknown language
(however EPrints should handle the error in a better way).

Unless you did anything funky with your configuration, the Stemmer
should default to:

$c->{defaultlanguage} = 'en';

as set in cfg.d/languages.pl.

Did you change this to 'uk' by any chance ('uk' is not a valid language
code)?

Seb.