[EP-tech] specific Views for particular types

Florian Heß hess at ub.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Mar 29 16:27:23 BST 2012

Hi,

I'd like to have a bunch of special views for the eprint type "thesis
abstract". E.g., for the view of thesis abstract creators, I would
prefer a menu level listing their name initials A to Z with each linking
to a sub-menu list solely the respective names or their documents, we
will see. Is that possible? That would be nice, as it takes very long to
generate and send pages with 7000+ authors.

So I thought, for the type restriction, in views configuration a filter
setting is applicable, just like it is in numorous other places. This is
not documented in the wiki, so I am asking you.

For the first-letter submenu (not section), there is no option?

Regards,
Florian

--
UB Heidelberg (Altstadt)