[EP-tech] Re: Preservation toolkit - triggering classification

David Tarrant davetaz at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Mar 29 08:05:37 BST 2012

Rory,

There should be a "cron" event on the indexer (which you can find via "admin" -> "status"). Note that if you have failed droid classification events on the indexer you will need to remove all of these as the cron script calls create_unique() which won't create a new event over a failed one, this is a bug.

Cheers

Dave T