[EP-tech] Re: Import / Export

smal at ccmb.res.in smal at ccmb.res.in
Wed Mar 28 15:49:05 BST 2012

Hi

I successfully followed step to go through the "Manage Deposits Pae" available in the interface and did the submission. Thereafter,
I executed the commands "generate_views,..._static, ..._abstracts" to see its reflection on the front end but I am not able to see the deposited abstracts(in pdf) contents on the front end. Am I wrong with the steps I followed or anything more to do?...

with regards
smal