[EP-tech] Re: Import / Export

Sebastien Francois sf2 at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Mar 27 15:58:30 BST 2012

I think your options are:

1) Upload them manually via the web interface - log in to EPrints then
use the Manage Deposits page.

2) Craft some EPrints XML (see examples there:
http://wiki.eprints.org/w/XML_Export_Format), replace the paths with
your own documents' paths and use bin/import to import the XML file you
created.

3) Write a custom PERL script that connects to EPrints and create one
eprint object per file you have.

Seb.