[EP-tech] Adding browse by type

Malcolm Bodger M.Bodger at westminster.ac.uk
Fri Mar 23 11:44:06 GMT 2012

Hi,

Regarding EPrints version 3.3.6 running on Ubuntu

I've added a "Browse by Type" and it works, but does not appear in the drop down menu when you pass your mouse over it. You have to click on the 'Browse' tab and select it from the list.

My question is, how and what do I need to edit to change the text to enable 'Browse by Type to appear when you pass the mouse over the 'Browse' tab?

Also, I would like to add an additional tab on the top menu bar for advanced search, how and what do I need to edit to create this option?

Thanks,

Malcolm.

The University of Westminster is a charity and a company limited by guarantee. Registration number: 977818 England. Registered Office: 309 Regent Street, London W1B 2UW.