[EP-tech] Re: File icons in 3.3?

Mark Gregson mark.gregson at qut.edu.au
Wed Mar 21 23:52:35 GMT 2012

We have the following in archive/blah/cfg/cfg.d/plugins.pl
$c->{plugins}->{"Convert::ImageMagick::ThumbnailDocuments"}->{params}->{disable} = 1;

There could be more to it but try that first.

Cheers
Mark

Mark Gregson | Application and Development Team Leader
Library eServices | Queensland University of Technology
Level 2 | I Block | Kelvin Grove Campus | GPO Box 2434 | Brisbane 4001
Phone: +61 7 3138 3782 | Web: http://eprints.qut.edu.au/
ABN: 83 791 724 622
CRICOS No: 00213J