[EP-tech] Subdirectory that runs PHP Scripts

Sheraaz Buksh sheraaz.a.buksh at usp.ac.fj
Wed Mar 21 23:47:30 GMT 2012

Hi All

I am trying to add a subdirectory to server php scripts based on the instructions here http://wiki.eprints.org/w/How_to_add_a_subdirectory_that_runs_PHP_scripts . However I have not been successful in doing so.

I get an error as follows:

File does not exist: /opt/eprints3/archives/resrepo1/html/en/stats, referer: http://repository.xx.xx.xx/stats/ .

I have created the subdirectory in my /var/www/html folder. And I have configured my apachevhost.conf as follows:

Alias /stats/ /var/www/html/stats/
  <Location "/stats">
     AddHandler php5-script php htm html
     DirectoryIndex index.html
  </Location>
  <Directory "/var/www/html/stats">
     Order allow,deny
     Allow from all
  </Directory>

I am not sure why stats folder is being read from here /opt/eprints3/archives/resrepo1/html/en/ when I have an Alias set to read the folder from /var/www/html/stats/.

Please if anyone can help out with regards to this.

Regards

Sheraaz