[EP-tech] Re: File icons in 3.3?

Gunnar Wolf gwolf at gwolf.org
Wed Mar 21 18:43:50 GMT 2012

Centro de Documentación dijo [Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 10:27:43AM -0300]:
> Hi,
>
> Can someone solve this issue? I prefer to show file icons insted of
> cover page icons.
>
> In general, cover pages aren't uniform in size and look.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Gunnar,
>
> To replace blank icon you should run:
>
> epadmin redo_mime_type repositoryid file
> epadmin redo_thumbnails repositoryid

I agreee with Cristian's request here - We would also prefer to have a
file icon rather than a miniature cover page (which becomes
unrecognizable for anything).

Cristian, thanks for the tip - However, this just regenerates the
thumbnails as they are, with the "other" file icon and not with an
icon that specifies the MIME type as it was before (and as it should
be for us).