[EP-tech] Re: post installation issue

Sebastien Francois sf2 at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Mar 21 12:35:41 GMT 2012

EPrints has its own handler for delivering pages so ignore DocumentRoot
altogether.

Does EPrints load ie when you restart Apache do you get such a message
in the error logs:

[Wed Mar 21 10:38:25 2012] [notice] EPrints archives loaded: {repo_name}

This is the critical bit you need to resolve. If you don't get that
message, EPrints isn't loaded and nothing's going to work. No need to
try to trick Apache's DocumentRoot or else... it simply will NOT work.

Seb.