[EP-tech] Re: EPrints Wiki

Rory McNicholl r.mcnicholl at ulcc.ac.uk
Wed Mar 21 10:54:26 GMT 2012

Hmmm managed to send this to the EPrints Tech list instead of Jose...
Silly me!

But that does provide some context for what I was supposed to send to
EP-Tech...

We're knocking together some specific repo training for a customer on an
internal wiki. We were intending to provide links to the EPrints wiki but...

The EPrints Wiki appears down at the moment. Seems to have been for the
last couple of days. Has it been moved again? Should we just wait?

Thanks,

Rory

--
Rory McNicholl
Senior developer

t: +44 (0)20 7863 1344
e: r.mcnicholl at ulcc.ac.uk
w: http://www.ulcc.ac.uk/
b: http://dablog.ulcc.ac.uk/

The University of London is an exempt charity in England and Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (reg. no. SC041194)