[EP-tech] Re: post installation issue

Sebastien Francois sf2 at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Mar 20 14:42:04 GMT 2012

You need to tell us what the errors are: for example, are there any
messages in apache's error logs?

When you say "unable to access html links [...]", what errors do you get?

Is modperl installed and enabled on your system?

What happens if you access "http://your_repository_url/cgi/counter"?

Kind regards,
Seb.