[EP-tech] Re: post installation issue

smal at ccmb.res.in smal at ccmb.res.in
Tue Mar 20 10:53:26 GMT 2012

hi

the problem is that I am unable to re-execute the following commands

1. bin/epadmin generate_views "repository ID"

2. bin/epadmin generate_static "repository ID"

3. bin/epadmin generate_abstracts "repository ID"

the error message in response to above commands are as follows:

bash-4.1$ bin/epadmin reload publications_new
The repository config will be reloaded, but you should still restart apache as
soon as possible.

bash-4.1$

Moreover. on the repository index page, the server gives broken link for "Latest addition, search repository and browse repository, Login page, create account etc. whereas for the link is active for "About this repository and Repositories policies". It means that the link is active for the files located in the base directory in which the index page exists. Whereas, the pages located other than the base directory are not active.(e.g.) cigi, views etc. Is there any way to resolve this issue? Many more thanks in advance.

with regards
s.mahalingam