[EP-tech] Re: post installation issue

smal at ccmb.res.in smal at ccmb.res.in
Tue Mar 20 10:11:11 GMT 2012

Hi

NO, it is wrong, it still asks for new repository ID. see the pasted output.

bash-4.1$ bin/epadmin create

Create an EPrint Repository

Please select an ID for the repository, which will be used to create a directory
and identify the repository. Lower case letters and numbers, may not start with
a number. examples: "lemurprints" or "test3"

Existing repositories:
epigenome, chromatin, publications_new, ccmb_publications, publications

Archive ID?

Regards
s.mahalingam