[EP-tech] Re: May be spam mail don't reply user name and password(CCMB) Re: unable to reload the repository

smal at ccmb.res.in smal at ccmb.res.in
Tue Mar 13 10:03:19 GMT 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chander Shekhar" <css at ceeri.ernet.in>
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sent: Wednesday, March 7, 2012 11:45:36 AM
Subject: May be spam mail don't reply user name and password(CCMB)  [EP-tech] Re: unable to reload the repository

hi

try running the repository reload command as

cd /eprints_home_dir

su -s /bin/sh apache -c "bin/epadmin reload repository_name"

and

check for the mysql service running or not. If problem persists try with
creating a user for mysql.
> Hi
>
> Could anyone help me in resolving the issue pertaining to reloading the
> repository after its creation. It throws up an error message as follows:

hello

could anyone help in resolving this technical error in reloading local repository? many thanks in advance.

[root at eprints eprints]#
[root at eprints eprints]# su apache
bash-4.1$
bash-4.1$ cd /var/lib/eprints3/
bash-4.1$
bash-4.1$
bash-4.1$ bin/epadmin reload publications_new
The repository config will be reloaded, but you should still restart apache as
soon as possible.

bash-4.1$
bash-4.1$
bash-4.1$ su -s /bin/sh apache -c "bin/epadmin reload publications_new"
Password:
The repository config will be reloaded, but you should still restart apache as
soon as possible.

bash-4.1$
bash-4.1$
bash-4.1$