[EP-tech] Re: Edit Item Internal Server Error

Dimitrakakis Georgios giorgis at lib.uoc.gr
Fri Mar 9 08:15:54 GMT 2012

Kalimera Denis!

Unfortunately not! But I 've been busy and didn't look further into
it. Perhaps now it's good time to start looking at it again....

Which version of EPrints are you using?

If you try to edit the item as the user that deposited it do you see
the same error? I don't but it's important the admin to be able to
edit the document!

The two links are different though:

As user the link is:
.../cgi/users/home?screen=EPrint::Edit&eprintid=63&stage=files#t

As admin the link is:
.../cgi/users/home?screen=Workflow::Edit&dataset=eprint&dataobj=63&stage=files#t

Any ideas???

Best,

G.