[EP-tech] Re: REF2014 Plug-in installation failed because of duplicate fields

Tian, Jia J.Tian at kingston.ac.uk
Thu Mar 8 16:07:05 GMT 2012

Dear Seb,

Thank you so much for the speedy update! I am very glad to test it. Since I am off tomorrow, I will retry the new version early next week.

Best Wishes,
Jia

Jia Tian
Systems Analyst, Infrastructure, Information Services

T   Internal: 62079
T   020 8417 2079

Kingston University London
Penrhyn Road, Kingston upon Thames KT1 2EE
www.kingston.ac.uk<http://www.kingston.ac.uk>

Information in this email and any attachments are confi dential, and may not be copied or used by anyone other than the addressee, nor disclosed
to any third party without our permission. There is no intention to create any legally binding contract or other commitment through the use of this email.

It's all packaged up & upgraded now (v1.0.2) - tested and the buttons now appear under the User Profile. Also added the missing phrase.

Thanks again for your feedback!

Seb.

Thanks a lot for the update. I will wait for the new version and give another try.