[EP-tech] Re: Uploading a file issue

Sebastien Francois sf2 at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Mar 8 14:54:31 GMT 2012

Also:

- make sure you upgraded your local config files to the new 3.3 config
(diff with lib/defaultcfg/)
- make sure your workflow file
(archives/<id>/cfg/workflows/eprint/default.xml) is up-to-date (compared
with lib/defaultcfg/workflows/eprint/default.xml)
- make sure you don't have a local over-ride of a javascript file (in
archives/<id>/cfg/static/javascript/auto/)
- remove the generated auto.js file
(archives/<id>/html/en/javascript/auto.js)
- test again

If possible, install Firebug to your firefox and see what happens during
the ajax callbacks (what's sent / received...)

Seb.