[EP-tech] Re: Uploading a file issue

Dimitrakakis Georgios giorgis at lib.uoc.gr
Thu Mar 8 15:07:54 GMT 2012

Lee,

the error means "Moved Temporarily" but I guess you already know that.

What I find strange is the path. Is it trying to access DIRECTLY the
"/cgi/users...." or is it "/opt/eprints/cgi/....." but you 've missed
it?

Just a thought...Did you try to reload (/opt/eprints/bin/epadmin
reload ARCHIVE_ID) the repository and then restart the http server?

Best,

G.