[EP-tech] views: rendering groupings

Stephen Shorrock sms67 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Jun 28 15:24:40 BST 2012

Hi,

(EPrints 3.2.7 (Apple Flan) )

I've written a subroutine (render_view_items_names) to render my view's
list in a locally required manner.  I've added this to the view's
configuration by:

variations => [
     "type;render_fn=render_view_items_names"
]

when the list is rendered I would expect the publications to be grouped
into their types and rendered as defined in my new sub.  My sub is being
called but the the type headings I would expect the list to be grouped
by are not appearing is this the correct behaviour? Can I easily get the
heading back?

Thanks in advance

Stephen