[EP-tech] Re: creators_id required

Yuri yurj at alfa.it
Wed Jun 27 14:20:31 BST 2012

I would like to force the user to enter the creators_id in the creators
field. I can make the field required using the workflow, but it does not
force the user to fill the id part (I use it for the email).

creators_name and creators_given are checked by fields_validate.pl, but
I'm unable to do the same check using creators_id, as you can see in the
code below.

Any idea on this?