[EP-tech] creators_id required

Yuri yurj at alfa.it
Wed Jun 27 11:19:37 BST 2012

Hi!

  how to configure eprints to have creators_id required? I don't know
using workflow. Using fields_validate.pl, this is my code:

                         if( $field->get_name eq "creators_id" ) <-
still have to add the check on the value...
                         {
                                 push @problems,
                                         $session->html_phrase(
"validate:missing_email",
                                                 fieldname=>$fieldname );
                         }

this should always return a problem, but instead it does nothing.... Any
idea?