[EP-tech] Re: Tracking item accesses

Patrick McSweeney pm5 at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Jun 25 23:38:37 BST 2012

The access dataset keeps a log of every abstract page view and download.
These results are unfiltered. The other thing you can do is use a tool like
AWstats to process the apache log for your server. You could also install
IRStats from http://files.eprints.org. That can give you some useful
reporting.

Patrick